[DML] Second interior light (!)

Thought I wanted to share this...

Today I found that my DeLorean has a second interior light!
It is located in the middle/hidden under the back panel under the rear window.

I haven't noticed it until now. Has anyone else had the same experience like me? I've had the car for 10 months now, and thought I knew all the features. Now I know better. There is always the little things that make it such a joy to own the DeLorean...

The rear interior light is identical to the one in the front. It provides enough light to the rear of the interior.

I moved the light housing from "off" to "on" position
and - IT WORKS!!!

That is what I call QUALITY ASSURED! Go Go Belfast!!!

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY
VIN # 6759