[DML] Re: Adapt DMC Model to Radio Control

[DML] Re: Adapt DMC Model to Radio Control

Group,

Parma inc. used to make a 1/12 scale R/C body of the Delorean. I found two at a
Hobby shop years ago. The only problem was that they came already painted. I
was able to remove the paint from one of them but destroyed the other trying to
remove the paint. If enough of us would inquire with Parma, they might
resurrect the D body for us.

Bill Lane
vin 3635