[DML] Re: Adapt DMC Model to Radio Control

[DML] Re: Adapt DMC Model to Radio Control

I saw the first one at the DOA conventionin Chicago many years ago. I mentioned it in a phone conversation I had withFred Locket (the DeLorean Pilot) who sold so many neat items through his large ads in DeLOREAN WORLD several years ago. Going on what little I could tell him he traced it to a fellow in, I believe Oaklahoma. He had several made andsold them through his ads. I know DeLorean One sold them for a while and I belive their's were from the same source. I know someone that was trying to sellone and may still have it . They came with a transparent DeLorean body that could be painted and had a first class motor and chassis. I believe they sold in the $200 range.

Bruce Benson

According to old DOA mags,
someone made an R/C DeLorean along those lines, and it would be interesting
if someone on here knew where they came from and could resurrect them for
us