[DML] DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"

Update
I understand in the chat session with Steven that the question of rooms for
the <A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>Cleveland DeLorean Car Show June
15-18 Year 2000</A> came up.
to Clarify again I have 80 rooms reserved 40 Kings and 40 doubles smoking and
non smoking. We used 72 at the Cincinnati Show.
As I have asked if some of you can book the room early I will be able to get
40 more rooms then there will be more than enough. I need to book 40 before
they will give me more and that is only if they have them.
I also have some other rooms available but they are 20 minutes away.
The show is going along very well and all activities are set I even added
another DeLorean Road Rally (no charge) We have plenty of room and
everything will be bigger and better than the last time
I have a new web page with an easy to use name.
It is almost done and I will release more information on that.
A thanks to Hawkeye and Richard for the new web page
we are almost done.
Registration for the events will begin January 1st
Hotel registration is anytime
the number is on the URL in the web page
Again thanks and I hope this clears up the room question

Ken
Delorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"