[DML] DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"

thanks to Daniel C. McGauley and Richard Streker we now have a new and more
complete web site that will be much easier for all of you to remember
it is simply

<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>deloreancarshow.com</A>

and will be used from now on
The original site is also still up and running

This new web page has added information on the hotel, car cruises and a
registration page with more complete information.

This show is for you the members so if you have comments or things you like
to do or see or people you would like to have there at the show (Yes I am
trying to get John to come wish me luck) let me know

I m also open to comments or suggestions for future shows.
The T-shirts this year will be in full color.

Enjoy the web page and hope tos see you all there in June

Ken