[DML] DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"

I have only posted the web site for one day and already the rumors are buzzing

The first one is that some convention has taken the hotel rooms and I have
none left
That is not true
There are 40 rooms with King Size beds and 40 rooms withe Double Beds on
contract for a total of 80 rooms.
The Cincinnati show used up 68 rooms.
5 rooms have already been taken.
I do suggest making the reservations early. You can always cancel and it
won't be charged to your card until the day of the event.
You can help me by making the early reservation since when I sell out half
(40) rooms they will free up another 40 for me if available. And there are
alternative hotel sites if you want to bargain shop but they are 20 minutes
away.

Second rumor I wish was true and that is that John DeLorean will be there
I will try but I have not contacted him yet
Anyone else wishing to try is certanly welcome to do so
I will pay his travel expense if he does come.

I will post any changes on the web page since I do not plan on responding to
rumors beyond this point. The web page will be kept up to date and I reserve
the right to add a few little surprises here and there.

Thanks for all the support by e-mail.

Ken

DeLorean Car Show "Year 2000"