[DML] Re: Insurance Carriers

In a message dated 11/8/99 4:20:19 PM Central Standard Time,
rkula@xxxx writes:

<< Geico will not insure the DeLorean. >>

I don't quite understand this. I just contacted Geico and they seemed quite
willing to insure the DeLorean. Even offered me a very fair rate. I currently
use Farmers Insurance here in Kansas, ever since State Farm dropped me.

FYI

Dave