[DML] Memphis DeLorean

DML'ers,

I had promised to look at the Memphis DeLorean featured on ebay, however, I
have bad news. I got ahold of the fella, introduced myself, and told him of
my interest of seeing the car for the benefit of those interested on this
list. I immediately got the brush off, and was told to leave my name and
number on the other number listed in the ad, and he would get back to me. I
could tell that he never would from our conversation.

Morale of the story: This guy obviously does not want an objective opinion
of his car broadcast over the internet. In other words, Buyer beware!!!

Jeff