[DML] Re: K&N

I know this doesn't have much to do with Deloreans,
but i noticed a BIG difference when i put a K&N filter
on my 71 GTO. I hear that the newer cars with
computers and stuff have to adjust to the horsepower
increase, so that may be why you haven't noticed much
of a change.

Derek

--- Jonathan Heslop <gatewayaag@xxxx> wrote:
> I assume the filter at the below address would
> work--a 1985 L6 2.4L DSL
> Turbo 33-2043?? Is there any noticeable HP
> increase? I've put K&N filters
> in my 4 Cadillac Northstars and 5.7 Vortech and
> haven't noticed that much or
> a change. The Northstars ran a bit smoother off the
> line--but thats about
> it. I like the idea being able to wash them though.

http://cyber1.virtualrep.com/perfintl/Results.tpl?command=search&db=knfilter

s.txt&woint5data=1&text2datarq=1985&eqtext1datarq=760GLE&eqtitledatarq=Volvo

=====