[DML] Looking for some assistance in CO

I've had my DeLorean engine all apart for inspection and cam/rocker
replacement. I'm just not making any progress in the re-assembly and
am looking for someone in the Denver Metro area to help with the
re-assembly.

Open to options, my garage and tools / your garage / ?

My time frame is December - January...

If task is reassemble engine and put engine/auto trans back in car,
please give me some idea of time and cost - joe_dozzo@xxxxx

Thanks,