[DML] Re: 140mph speedo (was: Hell freezes over!)

[DML] Re: 140mph speedo (was: Hell freezes over!)

That may be misleading. It is a factory 85mph speedo
that has been modified with Marty Maier's
(wingd2@xxxx) EXCELLENT reproduction of the factory
140mph speedo and recalibrated for the increased
speed. I HIGHLY recommend that anyone considering
replacing their speedo with a 160 or 170 mph speedo to
consider Marty's fine product. The price is more than
reasonable, the quality far and away better than any
of the 160/170 speedo conversions I have seen ANYWHERE
and it's a much more realistic example off the car's
true capabilities.

Marty wrote an article about the speedo and
installation procedures in the final edition of the
'zine that I published which can be downloaded from
the DMC-News website at:

ftp://dmcnews.com/pub/zine003.pdf

James Espey
Buy my car, please!
http://www.usadmc.com/10570.html

At 6:45 PM -0500 11/5/99, Stian Birkeland wrote:
>James - one question - you mention on the website
sales ad that your
>DeLorean has a "new 140mph speedometer installed".
>
>Has DMC Houston begun to produce such a speedo or are
you referring to the
>label kit another list member sold earlier?

(SNIP)

=====