[DML] Re: Another nit from the Judging Handbook

#6419 has the 4th pedal. Guaranteed authentic and completely original.

No, I did not save the original oil, gasoline, or antifreeze solution. However,
#6419 still has the original tires (less than 10K miles), but they do not still
have all the original air. Some after market air has been added over the years.
I suppose there is some minor difference between Northern Ireland air and Virginia
air, but I won't mention it to the judge if you won't. BTW, the original tires are
in excellent condition, no dry rot or cracking, because they have been exposed to
UV's only during the 10K miles on the clock. I would not hesitate to drive anywhere
on these tires. Additionally, there are some internal transmission parts that are
not original (early warranty work), but who's looking? Two major flaws are that I
did not keep the original windshield wiper blades or battery. I lose!

As I have mentioned several times before, #6419 could easily be considered a
candidate for a concours d'elegance show with a minimum of spit and polish. I have
neither the time nor inclination to do that. However, if you do, she is for sale!
I can have delivery arranged to anywhere in the world. At $25K I will include
delivery to anywhere in the contiguous 48 USofA. At less than $25K, we'll talk.

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)
Midlothian, VA
USA