[DML] The ORIGINAL Twin-Turbo

I know that vin 502 is the ONLY FACTORY ORIGINAL Legend Twin Turbo which which had all the money invested into it just before the company was closed...

I believe that it is owned by DMC Houston and was for sale recently for many more times the price of a stock version car.

Christopher M. Hawes DMD (Delorean Model Dealership)