[DML] Re: Another nit from the Judging Handbook

[DML] Re: Another nit from the Judging Handbook

VIN 6820 has it. Again, a VERY original car and the original owner kept
reciepts for stuff, so I know it wasn't added after he bought it.

I thought I remembered seeing a different VIN as the cutoff for this.
More mid-1981 like a 3xxx number. Gotta go dig through my stuff. I
swear I saw this somewhere!

Mark N
VIN 6820