[DML] Re: Dyno Testing DeLoreans

We have scheduled Nov. 6 10 am at Street Stuff in Addison, IL

as the Dyno Testing Day for DeLoreans. We have the supercharge one form
Jason Ross and Glen and Sons Automotive, an automatic Delorean, and
hopefully Guy Avalons dual turbocharge car scheduled.

You are welcome to attend and bring your car for testing. Cost is about
$100 per car.

If you have never seen dyno testing of a car it is a worth while
experience. If will let you know if you engine and computer are working
properly.

Bob