[DML] Re: Concour Manual

First I want to say that James did an incredible job putting the
handbook together!I have a question about the gas cap (page 7 of 14-fig
-26). I own vin 3113 built Sept 81. I don't have a gas flap hood but I
do have the locking gas cap and it's keyed to the ignition thus it has
to be the correct part. Is it safe to assume that a judge would realize
this if my car were being judged or is that something that I would lose
points for?
What vin did they go from the flap to the non flap hood? Does any one
know what vin they stopped using the locking gas caps?

Mike D.
Vin 3113
NY Lic DLORIANN

james espey <jame-@xxxx> wrote:
original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=3882

> It comes down to documentation. What can be documented as original
and what
> can't be.
> this wouldn't be the first time that the "documentation"
contradicted what was seen, or>