[DML] Re: The first DeLorean sold...

At 11:30 PM -0500 10/19/99, CBL302@xxxx wrote:
>In a message dated 10/19/1999 9:10:28 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>james@xxxx writes:
>
><< 502, 528, 530 and 558 all assigned to Legend Industries
> >>
>What or where are vins #528,530, and 558 ?
>
>Claude
>vin#000570

There used to be a former Legend employee here on the list - he may be able
to shed light on what the other cars were used for and their
configurations. I have been told that at least one was used as a prototype
for a single turbo, when development of the twin turbo took longer than
planned, a single turbo was thought of to get it to market quicker and prop
up sales.

I think that Rob Grady also has one of these cars...

James