[DML] Re: trunk struts

I've sort of wondered this myself, as the struts for my trunk perform
similarly. I have found, however, that if I pull and release the latch
normally, the hood will be repositioned such that I can then pull up the
trunk without having to hold the pull handle. Perhaps your situation is
similar?

Either that, or I guess you can just use this as a good excuse for you
to drive the car. :-)

Jess
http://www.biddin.com/delorean/