From: ABatt10347@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Alan Parsons album cover with the D
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 20:35:51 EDT

Fellow DMCer's,
As posted the other day the new Alan Parsons album (The Time Machine) does
have a Delorean on it (in the wings up position). It is a small photo but
clearly a Delorean. Looks to be a European model as the lic on the front is
white with black lettering. Hard to read but looks like DGS 803X. If the
owner is lurking out there, how about the "rest of the story". Martin G. this
maybe one of your mates (as album was recorded in England). Also if anyone
with better eyes can read it clearer, please post the number. (a sure sign
I'm getting older). For a look at the cover ( I bought one, as I like Alan
Parsons) go to http://www.interlog.com/~avenue. Click on the new album link
and see it for yourself.
Bruce Battles
Vin 06569