[DML] Re: Air conditioning Charge

Convert it back to R-12. Make sure the system is properly flushed, and
all of the old oil is removed. I would also consider replacing the
Dryer, and Orifice, and replace all of the seals.

IMHO, there is no reason to convert your DeLorean to anything. R-12
works fine, and the small additional cost for R-12 when you need a pound
every 3 years or so will not make a difference.