[DML] Re: Gas Mask

Dick, I've never had the fender off of my D yet so I can't say if there's a
way to extract your "little buddy" without cutting your car, but if there
ends up being no way w/o cutting, I'd like to point out that once he dries
up, the smell will go away. It may take a couple weeks, but I'd really hate
to see you have to cut your car.

Suggestion 2, twenty-five of those pine tree air fresheners hanging from the
rearview mirror should take care of it! (just kidding)

Good Luck, Let me know how this turns out. It's an irritating problem that
could happen to any of us!

Steve