[DML] Re: Car shipment from California...

[DML] Re: Car shipment from California...

I have successfully used a company out of Newark, Ca. a few times called
Falcon Auto Transport(div. of United Road Services, Inc.) to ship to
southern Ca., with no problems to my Delorean & at a reasonable price.
I'm sure they ship to other destinations and Fred Parker is the manager.
They have offices in El Monte, Newark,Ca. & Phoenix, Az.

Falcon Auto Transport
38201 Cherry St.
Newark, Ca. 94560
510-494-8891