----------
From: Gus Schlachter <gus@xxxx>

I had DMC Houston look at it in December, but once of things he was doing
was replacing the door seals and we agreed that the new seals should have
some time to seat, but it hasn't gotten any better. However, I get the
distinct impression that the door is out of alignment with the body and the
realignment procedure involves popping the torsion bars and adjusting every
stainless panel on the car!

I'm half-tempted to cut the body (!!?!) so that the striker pin will adjust
outward further, but I'm afraid that if I completely remove the pin, it's
backing plate will disappear into the door jamb forever.

I really hate slamming that door.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695