[DML] Re: Batteries

Gary,

Optima is the way to go. It is the latest and based on the best technology
and material used. The Interstate is just another high tech "conventional"
battery.
I have the Optima battery in my DeLorean for the last 1 1/2 years under every
possible temperature, weather and operational loads with no problems at all.
It has good power, charges up faster and maintains the charge for a longer
period of time.
I do not sell the Optima battery line.

The Interstate Battery line? I USED to sell them when I had my stores and I
also had them in my other cars. I am not knocking the Interstate batteries,
for I am only sharing my personal experience in the usage and the differences
of these two "different" batteries.

Again, if you have the extra money, go for the Optima.

Kayo Ong
#05508
Lic 9D NY