[DML] Re: Texas is hot, A/C is not

Follow the low pressure hose (drivers side) leading from the AC compressor
towards the front of the car. At the point where it dips under the
fiberglass body at the engine firewall the hose may rub against the sharp
edge of the body seam. If this situation is not corrected the hose will
eventually split releasing all of the refrigerant.

The most effective way to find leaks is to take your DeLorean to an auto AC
facility and ask them to perform a leak test.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>