[DML] Re: Batteries

Don't throw your money away on exotic batteries. Purchase a brand name
battery that fits in the battery compartment. The higher the cranking volts
the better the battery. With the money you save purchase a battery cut off
switch especially if you don't drive the car on a regular basis.

The switch is the most economical and battery friendly device to insure
that your DeLorean will start whenever you ask it to.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>