[DML] Re: Disturbing news

I agree...it seems the guy is just blowing smoke because he had a bad
experience
with a DeLorean. So what? As you say it is still a very interesting car
that draws alot of attention and will probably only continue to increase it
value. It seems Quinten's comments were more directed towards someone
wanting to drive all the time. I don't think most DeLorean owners or wanna
bees like myself are interested in them for that purpose, so his points are
totally moot. Plus, how many did he deal with? ONE? He came to this grand
conclusion on the car based on one example?