[DML] Re: No Power/Low Voltage

Rich,
The ignition ECU (electronic control unit) requires at least 9 volts to
operate at specs. Voltages at 10 volts or lower will cause erratic
operation. Your battery has a static output of 12 volts. With no output
from the alternator it doesn't take long for the system voltage to drop
below 10 volts.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

> From: RichieKula@xxxx
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] No Power/Low Voltage
> Date: Saturday, August 28, 1999 10:54 AM
>
> Last night while driving home my D lost power and I noticed that the
Voltage