[DML] Re: Disturbing news

I see that this article is bound to get some attention
but I guess all I can say is that no one liked the Edsel etiher and I
personally would love to be a current owner.
Cars with controversy tend to be collector items
and I exclusively show my car.
Tell me the last time there was a large croud around one of the cars he
mentioned.
Although nice these cars lack the differentiation between other cars
Somehow pulling up and opening the gullwing doors and drawing a crowd is
something the other cars won't do. How many people are jsut interested in
touching the stainles. Also look at the price of a 1981-1983 Porshe or Vet
vs the Delorean
For such a poor car the Delorean seems to be holding its own pretty good
and When I looked for a car I looked for one with its own personality
I know I made the right choice.
Let the author put his money where his mouth is.
I did.

Ken

DeLorean Car Show "Year 2000"
Cleveland, Ohio