[DML] Re: Possible D cleaner

In a message dated 7/30/99 2:15:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time, DMCJOE@xxxx
writes:

<< or details on maintaining your stainless panels see our web-site page
http://www.geocities.com/~dmcjoe/stainless.html

I have restored Deloreans since 1982,and all I ever use is a NEW sos pad,and
I have never had any problems,after all that's what I also use on my SS
kitchen sink,if you do it right it works just fine,just hose the stuff off
while it is still sudsy,and do it in a shady area,and Never use a used SOS
pad or if it falls on dirt,my Deloreans looked
so good that one person took a look at it and bought it then and there.

Claude
vin#000570