[DML] Re: Possible D cleaner

Dave,
Several years back we serviced a D that was owned by an executive from the
McDonalds cooperate office, he said he used the stainless cleaner that was
distributed to all the McDonalds restaurants on his D. He gave us a can and
we experimented with the product and found it to be an excellent,
similar to 3M, but discovered that it had the same negative characteristics
as other stainless cleaners i.e. streaking after wet, discoloring, etc.

For details on maintaining your stainless panels see our web-site page
http://www.geocities.com/~dmcjoe/stainless.html

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>