[DML] Re: POLL: Would you recommend a DeLorean to a teen driver?

[DML] Re: POLL: Would you recommend a DeLorean to a teen driver?

I would recommend that you put the DMC in storage, that is if you feel the
car is is good condition and you really want to keep the car, because if you
sell it, you might not find one as good as you have now. I wouldn't sell the
car, unless you just absolutly need the money. I know its not my buisness,
but I dont want you to make a mistake you might regret later.
Just stick the car in your parents garage, or in storage somewhere, and go
crank it and let it run every now and then. Then one day, when you get
settled down, and get finanically set, you can pull it out, and enjoy your
car.

Thats just my 2 cents.
Johnnie

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx