[DML] Eastern Creek Car Show

Hi folks,

Just letting you New South Wales residents know that there is a big classic
car show at Eastern Creek coming up in August. My dad and I are probably
going to enter our DeLorean, so if you feel like going to the car show, be
sure to come up and say hi :-)

I found out about the show in Unique Cars magazine, and here's the ad with
all the relevant info:

>SHANNONS EASTERN CREEK CLASSIC
August 14-15, 1999. Largest gathering of classic vehicles in NSW. Entry $5.
Swap Meet, trade displays, supersprint, 1500 vehicle display, etc. PH: (02)
9599 3726 <

R. Haslewood,
Sydney Australia
www.zip.com.au/~delorean/