      1. RE: A/C Mode Switch Diapharm Replacement
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Running lights
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Woes #2
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Online pictiorial procedures for regular maint.
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Oil drain plug
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 22:10:24 -0700
   From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: A/C Mode Switch Diapharm Replacement

Mike, I have some pictures on the web site of the mode switch. It's easy
take apart and it's keyed as to go back easy. Just be carefull not to
break
the keeper tabs off.
I lubricate it with vasaline, but others may use something else. I also
have
the new diaphrams to go in it.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-parts/reference-materials.html