LED Dash Update

Hi List,
My LED's came the other day I installed all 15 of them. I Left the incandescent bulb in for the Battery light, until I can determine that the power resistor from Jamstrait will make that LED work.
Tonight was the first time I drove my car at night. And I love the red dash illumination. It really makes the dash gauges look updated. I thought I was in the Fast and the Furious for a moment.

Before I installed the red LED's I installed the white ones for the illumination. And they look allot better than the incandescents. They stock bulbs are more of a dull yellow compared to the clear white illumination from the White LED's

I added more pics of the dash in the photo area in yahoo groups
I'm waiting for my LED dome lights to arrive, when they do I will keep you posted if they work or not.
http://www.lightingresearch.com/leds/led_dome_lights.htm

Regards,
Mike
Vin#1113