      1. Re:  Recall campaign
           From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Re: Digest Number 1520 (Unhappy about the DOA and DW)
           From: njp548@xxxxxxx
      3. RE: Re: Digest Number 1520 (Unhappy about the DOA and DW)
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. RE: Painted Delorean
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 09:50:50 +0000
   From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Recall campaign

Correct. There're two brackets that reinforce the crumple tubes and
stronger U-brackets for the roll bar. There were 3 or 4 seperate recalls,
and the final one included the reinforcement brackets. Being an early car
with no recalls, mine had the crappy early U-brackets so i prioritised
this recall (your vin is close to mine). I got my kit from PJ Grady but I
imagine most vendors will be able to help

Martin

> I remember that a recall was made to add strength to the front frame
tubes.
> Can anyone supply the info regarding this update and/or supply the parts
> required to effect it.
> Thanks,
> Ralph VIN 1606

Message: 2