Fuel Pump Part Number

Fellow DMC Enthusiast

Residing here in Canada makes it very difficult to get mail order
delivery from the american dealers without a lot of custom hassles.
I would like to get the Bosch fuel pump, accumulator and fuel filter
for my recently aquired 1983 Delorean from a local Bosch Dealer. Can
any one help me with the Bosch part numbers for these items. (I do
have numbers for the filter and accumulator from DMC12.com but the
dealer questioned the group 204 or 216 numbers)
Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Art Ellis