      1. Tranny Weight?
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. DeLorean on Matt Houston TV Show
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
      3. Re: Starting and Idling Issues
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. [ETDOC]  JULY 8 MEET at Biltmore Estate, Ashville, NC
           From: Aaron Posey <cadysrme@xxxxxxxxx>
      5. De Lorean Motor Company Open House Registrations
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. AC compressor failure?
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      7. window switch
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Frame Weight?
           From: "Paul Salsbury" <paul.salsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. 4600 mile Delorean for sale
           From: Michael Pike <iqintermedia@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: DeLorean Farm
           From: FEHRISMANN@xxxxxxx
     11. clutch life in a DMC?
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: AC compressor failure?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     13. Re: clutch life in a DMC?
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Tranny  Weight?
           From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 22:58:28 -0400
   From: "Rustproof" <Rustproof@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tranny Weight?

Does anyone know the exact weight of a complete Delorean five speed , final
drive with an empty bell housing? Thanks in advance!

Message: 2