      1. airconditioning compressor
           From: "Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
      2. Re: plastic clutch line syndrome?
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: clutch life in a DMC?
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      4. fans run continuously, strange wiring
           From: Todd Masinelli <tmasin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: DeLorean on Matt Houston TV Show
           From: CBL302@xxxxxxx
      6. Re: Re: clutch life in a DMC?
           From: "Payne" <bpayne@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: clutch life in a DMC?
           From: "Jack Singer" <jsinger@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: clutch life in a DMC?
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
      9. Re: clutch life in a DMC?
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. RE: window switch
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: window switch
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Lightened flywheels and other performance stuff
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RPM's
           From: "Lynn Metz" <metzlynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Overheating
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: fans run continuously, strange wiring
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     16. Re: clutch life in a DMC?
           From: "Darren Cunningham" <darren.cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: window switch
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Frame Weight?
           From: "Ralf Philipp" <doc.brown@xxxxxx>
     19. 1998 DOA Los Angeles Expo - Dick Brown