      1. Re: no rough idle
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: spark plugs
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: Delorean galvanized frames (long post)
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: no rough idle
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      5. oil guage
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: re no rough idle
           From: Joe Palatinus <jpalatinus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Missing Grille
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: spark plugs
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: clutch slave cylinder
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     10. Re: DeLorean mockup on display in Detroit...
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. RE: Cleaning engine?
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. 170mph speedo
           From: "ian" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Air Intake - Flex Tube?
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
     14. Please help- My Delorean won't start...
           From: Jeff Wiltzius <wiltzius@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. RE: 170mph speedo
           From: "Doc" <doctor280@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: 170mph speedo
           From: Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     17. Nose bra update
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
     18. Bowie British car day & Tucker Car Collection