engine cleaning

Simple Green is a great way to clean your engine, I dilute it with water
(1 part water to 2 parts Simple Green) on recommendation from my
bro-in-law; I forget why he recommended it, but he is a mechanic so I
did it anyway. I used to clean my Duster with Simple Green, and I had to
"polish" some bits with a brass brush, the kind you clean off the
barbecue grill with, if I came across any really tough crud. If you use
one of those, be careful to avoid any hoses. ;)

Best of luck, sorry for the late reply.

By the way, those of you following my car affairs, the Duster was
totalled. I got $2700 for it, which I used as a down payment for a 1998
Ford Ranger. Perhaps when I get the DeLorean I can tow it home with the
truck. Har har.

All the best.

Farrar Hudkins
89.9 WWNO