      1. Re: POR-15 for Frame restoration
           From: gonedeaf85@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: Need engine
           From: "De Miller" <demillerkansas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Engine dies when clutch is engaged
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Polishing the stainless steel
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Finding  Lees Keys
           From: deloreanernst@xxxxxxx
      6. Main Fuel Relay
           From: madmap70@xxxxxx
      7. Re: Stainless Dent Removal !
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Polishing the stainless steel (Here's a possible solution)
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      9. Rear Bearing Race Removal
           From: jus4sho@xxxxxxx
     10. Re: POR-15 for Frame restoration
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Main Fuel Relay
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Need engine
           From: "Steve Rubano" <srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Summer Heat, now hard starting Q
           From: "Chris Coplen" <blarness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Stainless Dent Removal !
           From: "Chris Coplen" <blarness@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Re: Important Shock Absorbers Questions!