ADMIN: DMCNews Directory Updated

Thanks to Ken Montgomery's continued efforts, I have just uploaded the most
current version of the DeLorean Owners directory. This is the version that
available at Cleveland in June and was current at that time. If you have
submitted input since then, it will appear in the NEXT issue in late
August/early September.

If you have been given a password to the directory area it will still work.

If you have any questions on this please see
http://www.dmcnews.com/directory.html for how to get listed and how to get
access.

Dave Swingle