[DMCForum] Good stuff....

...Theres nothing like someone with a few new books to become an
expert. It strikes me as odd you bought a few books off Ebay *now*,
after owing the car so long. I've had all the Volvo manuals since the
second week I owned the car but you don't see me quoting them. I
would have bid on that auction if I'd not already had all that info
and every tech manual Bosch ever put out that applies to the car.

Why don't you put that doobie down, sit back at that keyboard and try
typing some of these terms into Google? Or maybe try Amazon for some
technical references? You may enlighten yourself.

Thats what separates Martin from many people...he's learned *how* to
learn. He's learned there are people who're more knowledgable than
him and uses that to great advantage. Why argue when the "truth is
out there"? It's why he steadily gains ground while others have one
year of experience ten times. And he's a whole lot better at
explaining things...

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=194081.4074964.5287182.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1754016/R=0/SIG=11pv1u2ju/*http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?code=
30529&media=atkins> click here