Re: [DMCForum] Reinstalling front fascia

Re: [DMCForum] Reinstalling front fascia

When I took mine off the first time, I was extremely surprised to see
something I immediately recognised. I call them "cage nuts" and they are
a square nut with an M6 thread held in a "cage" which clips into the
hole and allows the grill to be bolted into place. Cage nuts are used in
the IT world for rack mounting computer equipment. If you have a comms
room wherever you work, ask your IT guy for a handful of cage nuts.

Alternatively I just did a google search for "m6 cage nuts" and within
30 secs, found this page

http://www.racksolutions.com/cage-nuts.shtml

Martin

Joshua Weader wrote:

> I've got it pretty much straight, except for a couple of brackets.  I
have five L-shaped brackets that the top of the air inlet screen screws
into.  These brackets have holes in them for pop-rivets, but I can't
figure out what they're supposed to be riveted to.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595054/R=0/SIG=124ukap9t/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595054> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595054/rand=767174454>