Re: [DMCForum] Reinstalling front fascia

Re: [DMCForum] Reinstalling front fascia

> When I took mine off the first time, I was extremely surprised to
> see something I immediately recognised. I call them "cage nuts" and
> they are a square nut with an M6 thread held in a "cage" which clips
> into the hole and allows the grill to be bolted into place.

Right.  I thought that's what they were when I took the old ones off, but
they were so rusted I couldn't be sure.  I ordered a new set of brackets
from Rob Grady, and they came with the cage nuts already on them.  What
I'm trying to figure out is what the L-ish bracket (officially called the
"front fascia bracket", 108466) attaches to.

--Josh

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1524963/R=0/SIG=12o885gmo/*http://hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/autore
dir?camp=556&lineid=3614674?=egroupweb&pos=HM>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259395.3614674.4902533.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1524963/rand=781105068>