Re: [doc] WOHOOOO i'm now a delorean owner!! :-D

Re: [doc] WOHOOOO i'm now a delorean owner!! :-D

Aw, Richard, you're a big pansy!

We get asked this a lot and the honest answer is (as far as I'm
concerned) - when you first get your D, go out for a 10 mile drive and
take a good friend, who can drive. Ask him/her to be honest and tell you
when you're veering too far over. Cats-eyes give a good clue with the
"ber-dum, ber-dum, ber-dum". Anyway, you should have it within a few miles.

As for roundabouts - a left-hand DeLorean has much better visibility
than a right-hander!

All that said, Rich is absolutely spot on with the last bit

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk