[doc] Re: WOHOOOO i'm now a delorean owner!! :-D

[doc] Re: WOHOOOO i'm now a delorean owner!! :-D

Hey Rick,

Although I've experience with left hookers, I found driving my De
when it first arrived quite a stressful experience. Roundabouts,
acute junctions, headlight beams directly pointing into your eyes,
restricted visability especially during rain and of course misting.
Then you have the DeLorean effect, camera flashes, stares, waves,
thumbs up, cutting in to take a look and overtaking lanes clogged by
on lookers. Then you have parking concerns, people looking in the
window, touching (presumably to check it's real), cars parking too
close, careless bashes, envy, crowds and dumb comments. Finally you
gracefully slide into the car pop the key in the ignition and hope
it starts first time. Phew... and that was my first day of ownership!

Given time you learn the tricks to owning a De, it's all part of the
experience, I soon learnt if it's stressful it's no fun, so now when
I hack down a country lane I have faith the guy coming the other way
will get out of the way!

Gary
BAKNTIM 0981

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk