Re: [doc] WOHOOOO i'm now a delorean owner!! :-D

Re: [doc] WOHOOOO i'm now a delorean owner!! :-D

I'm hoping i'll be allright then,
can't wait till next week,i aint gonna be able to sleep on friday
night,just got insured on it,cost me and my dad £416!!! ouch! i'll
be driving it,

When the next show? can't find my latest copy of the delorean news
anywhere!

Rick vin 6776

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "saalexander2000"
<stuartalexander@xxxx> wrote:
> Rick,
>
> It's not that bad, honestly.  I picked up my D from Islington,
North London on a
> friday evening and drove it home for the first time through that
traffic on my
> own.  I'd never driven a LHD manual before and never a LHD in this
country.

> Just keep your wits about you and be aware that it's a wide car.
I still think the
> hardest place to drive it is on the country lanes around where I
live.  City traffic
> is OK.
>
> Stuart
>
> 16686
>

> --- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mgrickak" <ricky@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > now i am worried,i'll have one of me mates in the car to help me
out
> > a bit,tell me when it's allright to pull out
> > etc..................worried about those tight lanes in
london,with
> > all the traffic,and iv'e never ever drove a left hooker
before,could