[DMCForum] re: Return of the f***chop

>>When comparing it to other vehicles and hobbies, it's not. It's a
friggin' religious experience.<<

It's a religious experience? Perhaps for those lacking something more
fulfilling. Try traveling to remote corners of the world where most
people are deathly afraid to go. Or flying a former soviet jet
fighter doing 400 knots 200 feet over the desert floor, jinking in
and out of canyons. Or hey, just try raising a few kids. Those
experiences will give you serious religion and a whole lot more
satisfaction than owning a D...but to each his own I suppose.

If you think owning this car is religious than I'd better not tell
you what plans I have for an upcoming airshow. It's always a crowd
pleaser and doing it with this car will be a big hit. Why? 1) I need
the tax write off. 2) It'll be MINE and I can do with it as I please.
3) It'll give me some satifaction against all those who say it
shouldn't be done, for all the lame reasons they claim. Since you're
so into D religion, rest assured the car's trip to D Heaven will be
swift and painless.

As I said, it's just a friggin car. It's merely a temporary aspect of
my life (as are all inanimate objects) and it'll eventually go the
way of all my toys. Of course, just like me, you can choose to spend
your one life as you see fit...

By the way, religion has for thousands of years been (and continues
to be) the root cause of 90% of the world's misery. The world is full
of nuts and there is no nut like a religious nut...they're the Master
Race of Nuts. Why? Because they're so blind and rigid in their belief
systems they can't see the forest for the trees, no matter what the
religion involves. It's something you may wish to ponder the next
time you're having a "religious" experience with your car...or even a
mechanical problem.

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=170512
6215:HM/A=1595056/R=0/SIG=124p07ne0/*http://ashnin.com/clk/muryutaitakenat
togyo?YH=3707890&yhad=1595056> Click Here!

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=244522.3707890.4968055.1261774/D=egroupm
ail/S=:HM/A=1595056/rand=160848247>